Unique Modular Chicken Coop

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by acoopineveryyard, Oct 17, 2009.

1. acoopineveryyard

acoopineveryyard New Egg

Aug 19, 2009
    (click on image box to link to photo) The coop for sale here is the "Starter Coop" with one 4'x4' pen and one 2' hen house for 2 to 3 chickens.

When you’re considering keeping chickens for the first time, it is hard to know just what will be needed. That’s why I designed a modular chicken coop system so you won’t need to start over with a new coop if you decide you would like to make a change.

If you find that you want your hens to have more space you can add on more pen area to what you already bought. You can double or triple the cubic space of the hen house by adding on more hen house units. Adding wheels lets you move your chickens to a fresh environment and requires less work to keep clean. For the winter conditions, screw in an insulated solid panel, for hot summer weather, you can easily exchange it for a window panel for more ventilation. I sell a cover for the pen so in the winter weather the chickens can still use that space. A light bulb in the hen house will keep them warm in the winter.

Everything is strong yet light weight, predator proof and rot resistant. The Happy Chicken Starter Coop lets you start small with just one to four chickens, and grow as you go. For more information visit creativecoops.com

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  2. faykokoWV

faykokoWV Mrs Fancy Plants

Nov 4, 2008
    Cross Lanes, WV
    did you mean to put this in the test auction site or should it have been in the actual action site?

Cute coops and a great idea going modular!

3. acoopineveryyard

acoopineveryyard New Egg

Aug 19, 2009
    I don't know what the test auction is for, but I want to sell this. I guess that would be youre "real auction" then.

Thanks for your comment about going modular. Can you suggest any other way I could let people know about my modular coops on your site?

Mark:)

4. faykokoWV

faykokoWV Mrs Fancy Plants

Nov 4, 2008
    Cross Lanes, WV
  5. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:I would suggest contacting the staff about becoming a sponsor. This appears to be a commercial venture of yours and, in my opinion, is not appropriate for the member forum.

6. acoopineveryyard

acoopineveryyard New Egg

Aug 19, 2009
    Thank you!

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Sent to OP

Welcome to BYC

Hi just letting you know I removed your auction.

The purpose of the buy sell auction areas is to give members a way to sell their items in an informal setting, not for big companies to vend.

If you would like to become a sponsor of the site, please email [email protected]

Otherwise, after you ave been a contributing member for a time, we can review your selling on BYC.

Thanks!
    Terrie​

8. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Good job Terrie! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by