Unsure of Breed & Gender

Jenu1me

In the Brooder
May 4, 2021
We were gifted this sweet beauty when my daughter's favorite silkie passed away from wry neck. My friend had gotten Blue from another friend but was unsure of the breed. She said possibly Olive Egger. Does anyone have any idea of the Breed and Gender? The only thing I do know for sure is that "she" (prayers up, fingers and toes crossed) is 11 weeks old and her name is Bella's Baby Blue. I almost pretty sure that based on the size of other Easter/Olive Eggers we have that this little one is a banty. I would also be supper excited about that. We just cannot have roosters so we are hoping this precious is a pullet.

Attachments

• IMG_9405.JPG
    IMG_9405.JPG
    775.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9411.JPG
    IMG_9411.JPG
    682.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9413.JPG
    IMG_9413.JPG
    650.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9414.JPEG
    IMG_9414.JPEG
    540.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9520.JPG
    IMG_9520.JPG
    513.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9522.JPG
    IMG_9522.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9523.JPG
    IMG_9523.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 6
We were gifted this sweet beauty when my daughter's favorite silkie passed away from wry neck. My friend had gotten Blue from another friend but was unsure of the breed. She said possibly Olive Egger. Does anyone have any idea of the Breed and Gender? The only thing I do know for sure is that "she" (prayers up, fingers and toes crossed) is 11 weeks old and her name is Bella's Baby Blue. I almost pretty sure that based on the size of other Easter/Olive Eggers we have that this little one is a banty. I would also be supper excited about that. We just cannot have roosters so we are hoping this precious is a pullet.
Looks like a female Easter egger.

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure she is not a bantam…

Back
Top Bottom