1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

unusal request for a trade!! (pa)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Apr 18, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    does anyone have any old toy story toys there kid's have outgrown they nolonger want? looking for woody and jessie dolls mostly may consider others for my 4 and 5 year olds to play with. don't have to be excellent shape just good shape w/ play left in them since they r for play.

will trade for hatching eggs or plants i have. if u have anything like this or possible other dolls to part w/ please pm me with what u have and pics so we can work out a good trade. i'll get a list of things together i can trade also.
    i know it's a long shot,lol thanks,
    silkie

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    are they boy's or girls?

3. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    jelena is a girl she is 4 and hunter is a boy he is 5. yep i have 2 bids on 2 auctions so far. [​IMG]

5. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    that sg is a trip -- gotta ask ya want a partridge one will trade it for eggs I hatched a partridge one out of tom's eggs and this poor thing needs a home where it's ugliness i mean specialness will be appreaciated cuz fugly is what i see rofl [​IMG]

I am making a trip in 3 weeks very near you to Judy's in Barnesville so no shipping --I also have 3 Peking ducks i'd trade to --they are cute as a button 1 week old --

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  6. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    love showgirls but not interested as it would be from a mixed color flock. i try to raise all my silkies and showgirls to the standards as close as possible since i show them. can't do ducks where i keep my flock at wish i could but if u have anything else let me know. i may have birds available if ur up this way too but i'd have to look see what all i have to part with plus i got peeps due to hatch tomarrow and over the next few weeks also.
    silkie

7. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    My Son was always more interrested in Buzz Lightyear. There were a few Woody things he had. I know he had the Buzz figure that fit into the Buzz spaceship he had, that was a big hit with him.[​IMG] He had the soft Buzz & Woody 8 or 10 inch toy figures, -good nighttime sleeping buddies.- Dunno if they exist here anymore. He's way outgrown them, but we'd had a few toys that were kept to entertain visiting little ones. I'm new here but I've been researching info online to make an incubator for awhile, but don't have one yet [​IMG] At some point I'd Love to hatch eggs.....at some point.

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I'll see if my son has any of them left, he had everything at one time but tends to give everything away! I was thinking of posting a note on a book I'm looking for for my class.

9. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by