Unwanted chickens, ducks, quails, peafowl, or other birds.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ProudNewChickenMommy86, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ProudNewChickenMommy86

ProudNewChickenMommy86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    If You Have Any Unwanted Birds I Will Provide Shipping Boxes & Warmers. I Will Pay Half For Shipping, Considering You Dont Want Them/can't Keep Them I Figure That Would Be Fair. I Have A Loving Home They Will Not Be Used For Production Or The Dinner Table! Strictly Pets. I Will Pick Up If The Distance Is Reasonable. Please Contact Me On Here Or By E Mail [email protected]. I'm On Most Of The Time So You Will Probably Get A Quick Response. Thank You!

1 person likes this.
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] NO offense but why would anybody PAY you to take their birds??? Thats what your asking when you suggest for them to pay for half the shipping to you. Im assuming most folks, if they have unwanted/needed birds, either process them out themselves or GIVE them to a loacal who will take them or ship them to someone who wants them and pay all expenses for shipping????? [​IMG]

Im sorry if Im missunderstanding...

3. CherryChick

CherryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    Indiana
    Even a rooster?

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    If you drive up here to Illinois you can buy my guineas.

$100 for all 16 of them.

5. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Quote:as in far away states yes half... but surrounding states and a few over i would cover it... it was just a friendly post. and i wasnt asking to pay me specifically, i dont want money. just a suggestion if someone wanted their birds to go to somewhere where they would recieve the best love and individual attention, it would be worth it. heck, i would do it if i didnt want my birds.

6. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Quote:doesnt matter what sex, i'll take them.

7. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Quote:that's a really good deal, lol, but illinois is a lil too far to drive for me. do you have pics?

8. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
  9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Do you have photos of where ALL these possible birds will go? Be housed-coops etc...? etc...I'm sorry it just seems odd to me-This reminds of an ad on CL that I saw, as well as many other BYCer's,...They said the same thing and yet they butchered and auctioned off all these "free pets" Do you have tons of space for quarantined areas??? What the heck would you do with 50+ roosters??? You have to expect skeptics to question all of this...

10. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    I might have to sell our Black Australorp rooster. But he is only 6 weeks old rite know. It wouldn't be until he was older and we could see if we wanted to keep him. How long our you offering to take them? I'm not sure though so we will have to see.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by