1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Up for Auction

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by cathunter10, Jan 17, 2012.

1. cathunter10

cathunter10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Piedmont, MO.
    10++ Blue Lace Red Wynedott eggs, from our Show Birds. Starting bid @ $10.00 with increments of 50 cents. Fertility has been checked. Eggs will be gathered on Sat. (21) & Sun. (22) to be shipped on Mon. (23).

Shipping is $14.00 & $3.00 PayPal.

Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We have been having good early spring hatches.

Please remember to let eggs set for 12-24 hrs. before setting in incubator, this is due to the rough handeling of shipping.

Thankyou,

Bill

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. chuckeychickens

chuckeychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    Chuckey, TN
    My Coop
    $10

3. cathunter10

cathunter10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Piedmont, MO.
    Hello,

so far you have the winning bid. did you only want 1 doz.? or would you like 2 doz.? I can acomidate either, since both dozens will be shipped in 1 box.

Bill

4. chuckeychickens

chuckeychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    Chuckey, TN
    My Coop
    I would like two dozen please. How much should I send in total? Thanks very much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by