UPDATE 10 EGGS-Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs 6+ extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    UPDATE - AS OF TODAY I HAVE 10 EGGS WITH 1 MORE DAY TO COLLECT! Up for auction is 6+ extras of my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs to be mailed out this Saturday morning unless you prefer another date. Eggs are very clean, never washed, individually wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in the larger USPS box with shreeded paper. This is a PayPal auction only. Here are a few pictures and feel free to visit my website's photo gallery for more pictures. No guarantees on eggs do to reasons beyond my control. Thanks for your inrterest and good luck. If mailed on Saturday am, these eggs should arrive at there new home on or around Tues, Dec 21st. Just in time for Christmas! Happy Holidays!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    nice BLRW's

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thanks for the compliment! I really enjoy this flock. I will be looking to deversify my bloodlines a little later this Winter or early Spring. I am raising a few chicks that are just about ready to come off the heat lamps. Then I am done with chicks until late February or early March. At least that is what I have told myself. Not sure if I will be able to hold out that long!

4. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    LOL that's what the hubby told me... I have 20 day ols,wk old,day old,and just hatch to hatching. I know what you mean about new blood getting eggs in Wed for that reason for my Wheaten Marans. Best of luck.

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    First of all... [​IMG] second congratulations, I will send you a private message with my paypal info. Thank you to my other bidder's also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by