**UPDATE 18 EGGS**Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs NO RESERVE!! 8+ extras

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
***UPDATE***OK the girls are laying like gangbusters and it is Christmas....I now have 14 eggs and 2 1/2 days to collect....so I am thinking the lucky winner of this auction will be recieving a full 18 eggs!!! (that is all I can fit safely in the box). Shipping will remain at $14.00. For all you people who enjoy a good bidding war I am starting this auction out very low with no reserve. This auction is for 8+ as many extras that are laid until packaging up for you. My last batch was a full bakers dozen! I will mail these out on Monday Dec. 27th so they should arrive by Thursday the 30th. What a great way to start off the New Year...doing what we all enjoy the most-incubating eggs! Each egg will be individually bubble wrapped and placed in a large USPS priority box with tons of shredded paper. My eggs are always placed in auto turner and stored at about 60-64 degrees until packaging for you. That said, as all of us egg hatching junkies know, I cannot guarantee your hatch success do to reasons beyond my control. Feel free to visit my "work in progress" free website for more photos of my BLRW's and others. Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding! Happy Holidays!
47690_blrw_slb_11-7-10_012.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_012.jpg

47690_blrws_008.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_013.jpg

Splash cockerel has a gorgeous tail, he was just turned at an odd angle in this pic!
47690_blrw_120910_014.jpg

47690_blrw_slb_11-7-10_003.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_009.jpg

Here are 16 of the actual 18 eggs for the winning bidder. Very clean and uniform in size happy in there auto turner.
47690_eggs_12-25-10_003.jpg

Last edited:
I just heard from one of my recent buyers that 8 out of 9 shipped eggs are developing!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
ok I am done now.

Winning bidder will recieve no less than a full dozen....maybe more.
wink.png
.... most likely more!

All proceeds from this auction will directly benefit my chickens! lol

I'm just sayin...

Thankyou magsrags. I swear they get prettier everytime I look at them!

Wish I could bid right now, but no space for wintering over the little peeps since my move.:<( Maybe come early spring......I sure miss fresh eggies and all my girls..... Sigh..........
Best of luck!
smile.png

You just let me know when you are ready for some eggs, I hope to have them available at all times, and I will be adding more of these beauties to my flock!
Note to self.....Do not run another 7 day auction!
hu.gif
They take for ever it seems. 4 days max from now on!

Quote:
So do I after running this one. I guess that I should have known that, watching other people's auctions drag on for ever. Oh well...this one is finally nearing the end. Not much longer now.
smile.png
Happy Holidays!

Please see my update in original discription!!! Merry Christmas BYC friends.

Back
Top Bottom