***Update*** 19 of 20 hatched... hatch complete!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Kentucky~Momma, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Kentucky~Momma

Kentucky~Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    THREE PIPS!!!! [​IMG] See, all I had to do was leave the house for about 10 hours and I would have something when I came home! [​IMG] Fingers crossed the other 17 will pip too! [​IMG]

On a side note... with DH gone out of town, my car is not working, won't even start, so it looks like I won't be able to look at the chicks while I try and fix the car with him on the phone giving directions.... should be an interesting day tomorrow!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  2. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Bless your heart! You are having a time while your husband is out of town.

Congratulations in the pips!!

jackie

3. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Good luck! [​IMG]

4. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Isn't that just the way it goes!!! Hope you get your car fixed!! Maybe by the time you're done you'll have some chicks!!!

Good luck!

Lori

5. Kentucky~Momma

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    I just woke up and I found a fluffy butt! Just one so far, but I have another pip too! [​IMG] She [​IMG] is rolling those eggs around like soccer balls though... [​IMG] she [​IMG] is an active one! It appears to be a buff orp baby.

6. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Yippee for you! Congrats!

7. Kentucky~Momma

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    I am up to eight pips! Hopefully more get hatching out before I have to leave for work, then again, I may come home and find more fluffy butts! Maybe I should leave for work a couple hours early? This is killing me!

8. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Kentucky~Momma :

I just woke up and I found a fluffy butt! Just one so far, but I have another pip too! [​IMG] She [​IMG] is rolling those eggs around like soccer balls though... [​IMG] she [​IMG] is an active one! It appears to be a buff orp baby.

YIPEE! Congrats!

Oh, if you don't mind my asking, what kind of roo is featured as your avatar? Thanks.

Congrats again! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    congrats!!

10. Kentucky~Momma

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    I am up to EIGHT little fluffy butts and I think there are only four total left to even pip! I am so excited!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by