UPDATE 24 eggs**LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs **24** NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    The girls are still going strong! I sent my last auction winner TWO DOZEN eggs!! No guarantees there will be that many available this time around but I will send whatever is laid up to 2 dozen. Up for your consideration are 15+ extras of my LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. I am generous with extras if I have them available. The girls are laying great again! Eggs are mailed out on Tuesday's or Saturday's Priority mail unless otherwise requested. ****I hate to do this, but West Coast buyers please add $3.00 to the total cost for the added expense of shipping that distance. **** The Black laced roo pictured is more for referance now as he has moved to a friends coop. You can expect to hatch out all 3 color varieties (blue lace, black lace and splash lace), but so far I have hatched out mainly blue laced birds. I individually bubble wrap each egg and pack well with lots of shredded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method. Enjoy the photos here and feel free to visit my website for additional photos. I have added several new photos of my BLRW's, including my new Foley/Sterling cross pullets and cockerels. (all photos on here and my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted)
    Even though I package eggs very well, as we all know, mailed eggs are a huge risk!
    I will not guarantee your hatch rate do to reasons beyond my control.
    That said, I have been getting very good reports back from most of my buyers.
    Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding!
    ~I am Ohio NPIP certified~
    This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a private message at the close of the auction. Here's a shot of some of the chicks that I hatched earlier this Spring. (with silver laced brahmas)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Just a few more photos.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    You're killing me Brent [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    You are doing this to yourself honey.... [​IMG] .... no one is twisting your arm! lol Right back at ya! [​IMG]

5. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:Who are you kidding [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] You're beautiful babies are twisting my arm [​IMG] [​IMG] One of my babies from you is named Cinymon and she is a black laced red. I put a swing in their run like Fireguy and she loves to swing [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] She's a real swinging chick [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'll have to take a pic for you! She's so beautiful [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    LOL, Please do Melissa.

The winning bidder of this auction will now be receiving no less than 2 dozen eggs!! Maybe more!!

7. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Hi Brent [​IMG]
    Here is a pic but the lighting in the run isn't really good right now so you can't see quite how beautiful she truly is [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  8. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    What a great idea.... she looks quite content. [​IMG]

9. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Congratulations Woody! Thank you to everyone who bid on this auction. Sending you a PM Woody.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by