1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Update 4 pigeon growing up

Discussion in 'Pigeons and Doves' started by 210175, Aug 18, 2013.

1. 210175

210175 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2013
    Hi everyone, awesome news we done our renovation and guess what the pigeon accepted the baby's and they all love it. the parents were so good, they fed there young and are now so happy. the young have now got a lot of feathers and the black one is getting black a grey feather and the other one is fully white they are so cute. they are stretching there new wings and cleaning them they even like rustling in each others wings. I promise to get a pic up tomorrow. One is still bigger than the other but they will soon be the same size. the parents are only going to them now for feeding and I guess we will be getting eggs soon. I even think the parents are dropping seeds next to them. they are so cute. I love pigeons they are so cute. the white one even try to peck me when I get close like it mum and dad.

Please all comments and stories are more than welcome to this thread please leave your comment

2. Hokum Coco

Hokum Coco Overrun With Chickens

Dec 6, 2012
    New Brunswick,Canada
    I take it you lost the eggs they had when you moved the nest??

3. 210175

210175 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2013
    no they did not have eggs yet, but I think they will soon, everything was fine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by