UPDATE AS OF TODAY 5-27-08 THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Acre of Blessings, May 14, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY MOM IN NC AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MY AUNT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, SHE SAID THE DR.'S TOLD THEM THAT THEY AREN'T SURE IF SHE WILL MAKE IT. SHE STARTED HEMMORAGING ALL OF A SUDDEN.
    WE ARE DUE TO HAVE A REUNION THIS SATURDAY. FIRST ONE IN 25 YEARS. SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO HERE OF THE REUNION 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I TOLD HER I WAS PUTTING IT TOGETHER. SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE WAS TIRED OF JUST GETTING TOGETHER WHEN SOMEONE DIES.
    WELL PLEASE PRAY THAT THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE. I WILL UPDATE AS NEWS COMES IN. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Sending energies!!!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Sending prayers & good thoughts from WA state....

4. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    Just said a prayer.

5. CrowinKing

CrowinKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    My thoughts and prayers are with you!

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Oh Angela. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. [​IMG] We will definitely be praying for her. [​IMG]

7. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    MY MOM CALLED AND SAID THAT MY AUNT HAD A STROKE WHILE DRIVING. MY AUNT SAID SHE WENT BLIND AND COULD NOT SEE BUT PRAYED THE LORD TO GET HER HOME SAFELY. SHE GOT HOME,WITH GODS HELP, AND JUST ABOUT HIT MY COUSIN AND HIS WIFE HEADON. THEY NEW THEN SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND CALLED THE AMBULANCE. THEY TOOK HER TO RANDOLPH HOSPITAL WHICH LATER TOLD THEM THEY COULD DO NO MORE FOR HER THERE, SO THEY ARE IN ROUTE NOW TO A WINSTON-SALEM HOSPITAL. DOCTORS ARE SAYING THAT IT DOESN' T LOOK GOOD BUT THE GOD IN HEAVEN THAT I SERVE IS BIGGER THAN ANY STROKE. I PRAY THAT HIS WILL BE DONE. THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE SO FAR. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

8. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Thanks for the update. Are they taking her to Baptist Hospital?

9. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    NO, ITS FORSYTH HOSPITAL. I'VE NEVER BEEN. MY MOM IS ON HER WAY UP THERE. I AM ON THE PHONE WITH HER NOW, SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LOOK GOOD AT ALL. SAID SHE, MY AUNT, CAN'T TALK NOW, MOM SAID SHE MUMMBLED SOMETHING BUT NO ONE COULD UNDERSTAND HER. SHE CAN'T GET UP ON HER ON OR ANYTHING. THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  10. spatcher

spatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Virginia - Southside
    Our prayers are with you Angela.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by