Update form the Bantimna People

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bantimna, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Hi There!

Some of you know that we had been in the process of moving for a couple of years. Well, we have finally moved to the Western part of South Africa, meaning I can maybe after 3 years of waiting have chooks!
    With this move has come many hardships and a lot of irritation and frustration. We lost our dear Sir Streetie a rescue kitty to a heart-attack the day we left for our new destination. I will miss him terribly! Currently renting a house, good grief the owner I'd assume did such a bad job that the plaster if touched on the walls falls right off. The houses in the small town we are, are old and need a lot of work. Homes that don't have persons living in them are quickly vandalized and destroyed.
    And to top it all off, I have been under immense stress that my school work has been falling behind....though I am trying my best to keep up!

Keep crossing fingers that we can find ourselves a decent place with a yard large enough for potential problems with chicken math. [​IMG]

Keep Well xx
    Bantimna

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Hope things get better,let us know what kinda chickens you get....You know post pictures [​IMG]

3. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated.

4. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Keepin' my fingers crossed for you - [​IMG] - large yard and chickens.

eta: [​IMG] for Sir Streetie

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by