Hi everyone! Just wanted to post an update because I am OVER THE MOON! My previous thread - https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/wry-neck-in-my-guinea’s.1322543/ The next morning I noticed that one of the guinea’s was acting much better. She was walking around, eating, drinking and she seemed to have more control over her head, although she did still have some spastic moments with her neck. This gave me hope! Unfortunately, the other guinea seemed to have only gotten worse. She was face down and still twitching her neck in every which direction. It almost looked like she was having seizures. After all kinds of research and advice from you wonderful people, I decided to give the vit-e a try. I purchased 400IU gel capsules and mixed the gel with some water and fed it to her via syringe, (which was a process all on its own) and miraculously within minutes I already noticed a difference! She immediately perked up, began straightening herself up and you could see her trying her hardest to lift up her neck and head. I was able to help her drink some water and nibble on some food. I also helped hold her head up for a minute or so hoping it would help with strength. She was doing awesome, but after a little bit would still end up face down- I chucked it up to her being exhausted from working so hard, so I decided to call it a night and let her rest. The next morning she was even better! Walking around, eating and drinking on her own, although her neck was still hanging a little bit. It looked like her head was just too heavy for her to hold up. I scrambled an egg and left it for her to pick at throughout the day. When I came home that evening, the egg was gone (whether it was her who ate it, or one of the other 2 babies I brought back inside, I’ll never know) but she was EVEN better! The neck hanging/twitching was 90% gone and she was moving around on her own almost fully normal. Yay! I gave her another dose of the vit-e / water mixture via syringe as well as put some vit-e in the water gallon they drink from, just to be on the safe side. This morning when I checked, she looks great and I am SO relieved! I really didn’t want to cull her! I am still keeping them separated from the outside flock for another week or so just to be on the safe side but (knock on wood) I think we’re just about in the clear! Although her neck area looks like it lost a lot of its fur/feathers which concerns me, I haven’t seen any type of bug bites or external injuries on it so I’ll save that worry for another day! Thanks to everyone who offered some input! And I hope this could help anyone in the same situation or who are unsure of what to do. In my eyes the vit-e is a life saver! I purchased other vitamins that were recommended as well but never actually used them. But at least I know I have them on hand if I ever do need them. Happy clucking!