1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Update, I have a new unique site...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Arklady, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    Horse lovers, I have a new site and its a good one. Marv Walker horse trainer and bonder.

Arklady

2. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    LOL
    I can't show that site to DH. He gets so mad when he reads training articles. He has been doing those same things all his life and he didn't have the insight to put it in books or on video. It really gets him upset.

I read a bunch of stuff on that sight, and I just kept saying..."we already do that, and that, and that...and so on.

Jean

3. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    Yeah but I am a new horse owner and so I need this site lol... [​IMG] Enjoy it anyways because..... I am learning new things all the time from it and I have barely started...

Worked on the pen all day seperating my sheep from the horses. Cause one of the horses kicked my sheep and I don't need him dead lol...

So... we got that done today and I am like yea!!!!

Arklady

4. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    We have 2 horses that can't be kept with the sheep or the goats. One will just herd them 24/7 and the other will chase, bite & kick them. The other 4 do fine with them except at feeding time, then I have to separate them.

That site is pretty good, and he does what we do, so I consider him an intelligent horse person. LOL

Jean

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by