UPDATE; Just Harvested Dec. 2014 Shelled Organic NM Pecans-Halves and Pieces $7.00 LB Plus Postage

FarmerWife

Songster
9 Years
Oct 27, 2010
We just sold the first half of our pecan crop to a local shop in town. Our pecan sheller raised the price, so we were selling at $7.50. I searched EVERYWHERE, and found a new sheller, 38 miles away, but cheaper ! The second half of the harvest has already been sent to the new sheller, and should be in tomorrow or Sunday. So we can pass that savings to our customers, and are going to go back down to last years price of $7.00. Just wanted to let everyone know, I know a lot of people were disappointed with the price hike, we were too. So if anyone is interested, THANKFULLY, we were able to lower our price. :D
Hello !
We just harvested our pecans last Saturday. We got them back from the sheller today. We live in Southern NM, in the Rincon Valley, near the Rio Grande. Next town is Hatch, for any of you familiar with our area. There are no chemical fertilizers or sprays, no pesticides ever used on our pecans. We are not certified organic, we are just a very small orchard, no way can we afford certification. Postage prices will vary, and go according to your location. Soooooo, if anyone would like some, please contact me and let me know how much you would like, I will find out from the post office how much it will cost to send it to you. We don't price gouge, and are honest sellers. We keep ours in refrigeration or in the freezer so they don't lose their freshness. Have a great day all !

Blessings,
Dianna

PS: If there is anyone from near our area interested, local pickup is free.

Last edited:
Just posted an update on the pecans, we found a cheaper sheller, and are able to bring our price back down , YAY ! !!

Hello!!
I can safely fit 7 LBS into a medium flat rate priority box. Ten pounds into a large. Thanks!!

Blessings,
Dianna

Quote:
I'm so glad you liked them Mary !! Thanks for the feedback ! ENJOY !! DIanna

Back
Top Bottom