UPDATE: Need to sale some of my birds in Georgia, near Augusta

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leslie0815, May 7, 2008.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Because of financial reasons I need to sale some of my birds. Most are mixed black austrolop hen with brahma mix roo, some turkins, I also have turkey poults blue slate mixed and pure. If interested please email me at [email protected].

DH not doing well, keep the prayers coming.

eggs also available.......
    3 mixed geese eggs
    6 mixed duck eggs
    10 mixed chicken eggs

sell as one group or separaetly

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    how many and how much please

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Oh Leslie!
    I'm sooo sorry to hear about your hubby. I've had him on my mind a lot. I was hoping he was doing better.

Do you have PayPal?
    Would it be too much trouble to ship some turkey eggs to someone for me? Let me know the cost for 1 dozen turkey eggs and shipping, if you can do it.

Thanks!!
    Lori

4. Hi Leslie!
    We'll be coming thru M either the w'end of the 18th or the 24th. If you have any poults left, I might want a couple or 3 [​IMG] Or eggs [​IMG]
    Also I'm sending you the # of a lady near W'boro who is looking to buy 'laying age' LF hens --- breed doesn't matter, just no bantams. She's closer to you than me (if you have any available for sale).

Sorry to hear R isn't doing well.
    Hugs to you both,
    Lisa

5. perchurun

perchurun New Egg

May 8, 2008
    Hello Leslie,
    I am looking for 2-3 Brahma chickens. Do you have any. I love the ones with the feathers that cover their feet.

6. leslie0815

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    IMost of the chickens I am selling are young, some aren't even sexed yet. All are mixed breeds since DH has been sick they run together. All are from excellent laying stock. As far as price I don't really know what to ask for just make a reasonable offer I am ONLY doing this to keep the lights on here. I have hatched all of these and they are all like my babies.......[​IMG], This is a real difficult time for me, so bear with me. I will check on how many turkeys eggs I have and can send some out for you Wegot, I am home today because now I have pneumonia , when it rains it pours. Lisa I have several poults and more in the bator. So you just let me know if at all possible I will be back at the hospital this weekend so I can give you directions and you can just drop by on your way to or from and pick which ones you want.

7. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I just wanted to convey my best prayers to you and your husband. May God give you both lots of strength and health soon (Amin). I am too far from you to get just one or two chickens that are not even on my list of wanted (since I'm still in a city), but I do want to ask in the most humble way if there is any other way I can help. If you have strength to go ship your eggs, I'll buy those.

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  8. TT

TT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Florida
    I am very sorry you have to get rid of your chicks [​IMG]

I hope you and hubby get to feeling better soon. I'm sending prayers your way.

9. leslie0815

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Thanks to all of you...........keep the prayers coming.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by