1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**Update**New 2 day auction silkie eggs 9+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by 2hot2chicken, Mar 13, 2012.

1. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Silkie eggs for sale from quality breeding stock.
    This is a 2 day auction ending on friday at 2pm PST.
    Shipping will be friday 3/30/12 at 4pm pending payment.
    Upon receiving confirmation of your winning bid please pay promptly
    Payment to paypal : [email protected]

Price starts at $15 please bid a minimum of $1 increases. Do not Pm to bid please post all bids in a reply.

Pen 1
    1 white cockeral from Utasol (Pic 2) he normally has more feathering around his face and crest but it has just started growing back in since the girls and the chicks pecked at it.
    1 white hen from catdance lines
    1 white hen thats BQ from unknown lines (broody)
    (the last egg batch of eggs I hatched from them I did get a single silver partridge chick so there is a chance)
    Pen 2
    1 splash roo (Pic 1) was taken last fall when he was still a cockeral but he has filled in the crest more)
    1 blue hen
    1 splash pullet (has been laying for over 3 months and I have eggs due this friday in my bator from her developing well with active embyos

Pictures are from my crappy phone and do not due them all justice and they are a little dirty in some as they have been free ranging as long as its not raining and it is Oregon : ). All have 5 toes and good to great toe spacing. All have nice confirmation and blue earlobes. We will be taking the splash pullet and maybe the white roo to there first show late this spring with DD showing them and expect them to do well especially the pullet. All of my silkies are bearded with very full feathering on their legs and feet.

Auction is for 9+, I currently have 7 from blue/splash pen and 2 white pen eggs and will include all layed from now till shipping at 4pm friday.
    Shipping is $15 to most us states, no alaska or hawaii or virginia.

Anything can happen during shipping and I cannot guarantee hatching eggs due to shipping and your hatching method however I guarantee you will receive your eggs and they will be fertile and none will be broken.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. Steve234

Steve234 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2011
    Harrisville, PA
    What state are you from? Thanks, Steve

3. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    portland, oregon

4. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    I don't want to waste (well eat) these fertile eggs from beautiful parents and I cant set anymore right now as I have my bator in lockdown.... And a bator full of eggs already on order to deliver tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  5. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Up to 8 eggs now and my blue hen is in the nest box so I may have 1 more egg from her to include if there is an egg before I leave at 4pm to go to the post office.

6. RIRJen

RIRJen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Are these eggs still available?

7. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    These are available again! To ship on 3/30/12

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  8. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    My computer is being worked on so I do not currently have my pictures or my normal computer, I am using my MIL's laptop. I thoght it would be easiest to just reopen my old listing so I had all my information and my pictures to post. But I have updated the listing to include all of the current information.
    Thanks for looking : )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by