Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by swtangel321, Jan 12, 2009.

1. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Thats the human baby im talking about !!!

Went to the baby doctor today and got the good news....... I'm 3cm and 90% thinned (no contractions yet)!!! Now I get to wait more, but.... it's getting closer !!! I'm so excited, can you tell ??

Anyone want to share there labor storys, LOL !!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  2. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Woo hoo!! You're almost there!!! Good luck to you! [​IMG]

3. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Don't have any children myself, so no labor stories.

Wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Just PM'ed you....good luck with the baby!!! [​IMG]

5. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    I am very glad for you. Children are a joy!

6. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Great news!! I wish you a fast labor and delivery! I have had my kids within 3 hours of starting labor (even the 1st). Good Luck!! [​IMG]

7. swtangel321

Jul 11, 2008
    Thanks everyone [​IMG] !!! I was starting to think this time would never come !! Seems like just last week I told hubby we were having a baby, WOW how time flys !!

Now, to keep myself busy so i'm not thinking about it every 5 mins, I think its worse than hatching chicks !!!

8. swtangel321

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:Lucky lady you are !! Hope to be like you, anything special you did to do it so quick [​IMG] ??

9. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    My young un..... born in 1979 and it's hard to believe it was that long ago. Enjoy your baby - never fail to take time to just be with him//her.....It's your presence, not your presents that they need. I close my eyes and it was yesterday I was in the hospital making arrangements that she would live in my hospital room. I didn't want to have her away from me for a minute. I think we need to have a shower.

I'll start. I'm showering you and you family with hope, patience, humor, joy and prayers...I'm so happy for you.

10. cajunlizz

cajunlizz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Quote:I am surprised if you 3 Cm and 90% thinned out that he did not scrap membrane and that would of started your labor . Is this your first ? Do you know if its a girl or boy ? Whatcha going to name the new addition ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by