Update on Babies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by PeepMomma, Apr 14, 2009.

1. PeepMomma

PeepMomma Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2009
    Edmonson Co. Kentucky
    Hey Everyone, I have been looking at all the pictures and just couldn't resist giving an update on the babies I first posted about a week ago. They are growing by leaps and bounds, my fuzzy butts are getting feathers! All except for one that I can't quite figure out. I got him the same time I got the rest, but he is determined to hold on to his fuzz apparently. Thought I would post some updated pictures. I originally posted them on my previous post about them, but then I lost them, so I thought I would add them here. Tell me what you think, and if you have any ideas about my one lag behind!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JenMT

JenMT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Kalispell, Montana
    I had one that developed much slower than everyone else...we call her lucky. She is now 10 weeks and seems caught up with everbody.

3. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Aww how cute [​IMG]

4. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    One of my silkies is "slow" also. I have been wondering why. Your chicks are gonna be quite pretty.

5. PeepMomma

PeepMomma Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2009
    Edmonson Co. Kentucky
    They are pretty, or at least their Momma thinks they are! As for the big fuzzy butt, it was my favorite at the store and the fact that it's taking so long to get feathers makes me like it even more!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by