Update on boxer puppies with PICS

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Crazy4Chicks, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Well the babies are now 4 weeks old - ad keeping me VERY busy - they are into everything -- it is like a day care full of 2 year olds LOL

here they are in the order they were born....

Dottie - female black masked fawn
    [​IMG]

Tiger - flashy fawn male with brindle markings - SOLD !!
    [​IMG]

Junkyard - flashy fawn male with some brindle markings -
    [​IMG]

Tank - fawn male
    [​IMG]

Miss Piggy - aka Piggly Wiggly dark brindle female
    [​IMG]

Brutus - flashy dark brindle male
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    OMG! Cuteness overload.
    I wanna puppy!
    I wanna puppy!
    I wanna puppy!

Wait, I have a puppy. Well, I want another one!

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OMG! I want one! We plan on getting another (we have a dark flashy brindle male now) but DH says no till we are down to one dog [​IMG] We have a pom too. They are beautiful! Our next one will be a fawn w/ black mask...male just like the first pic.

4. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Quote:well you can tell him that little Pom does NOT count as a dog it is a walking squeaky toy LOL

the little black faced( with a little white ) male I have here Tank - is a very sweet little guy I have a feeling he will be the last one to go to a new home he is very shy poor guy lol

so far my DH is trying to keep the one we have nicknamed Junkyard - personally I like the really dark brindle male since I have a pure white boxer female I think pairing those 2 up would give us some really pretty pups -- but DH does not really like the dark brindles much - the mom to these pups is a flashy brindle fawn so she is a lighter brindle

5. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    My favorite dog. I have a female, Dixie, fawn with black mask. She just turned 4.
    Your babies are beautiful.

6. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I have a dog named Dixie - she is a beagle/basset mix she turned 5 this year ( out of all the dogs she is my favorite ben with us the longest lol )

I am really loving this litter of babies - they are so fun - the house is going to be a very quiet place when they all start to go to thier new forever homes [​IMG]

7. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

OMG soooo cute!!! We are a boxer family!! Well everyone in my family but me [​IMG]
    There is nothing cuter than little boxer faces!!!! Your babies are beautiful!!! My favorite is Brutus!!! I have always had a thing for dark brindles with a lot of white!!!

Here are our boxers...our meaning my family, I have dobermans...wish I had a boxer..[​IMG]

This is Max, he is the oldest 8. His ears are a little silly, but we love him anyway.. he is my mom's

[​IMG]

This is Joey, my mom showed him when he was a puppy and Max too, but now they are just lap dogs...lol ..Joey's the pretty boy...has the pretty boy attitude too! (not a bad attitude!!) Joey is 5.
    [​IMG]

Joey helping blow out the candles!!
    [​IMG]

This is my nephew Brody, he is 1
    [​IMG]

And these are my aunt's boys, Rocky 6 and Dex 12 weeks!!

[​IMG]

A boxer is a boxer..... I LOVE them all!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  8. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG! I *love* *love* *love* Boxer puppies.

Good thing you're so far away, LOL.

Our Boxer is a dark brindle, and he's a giant bonehead, but we love him, even when he's at his worst.
    [​IMG]

I would like to get another Boxer, but not until Chico is neutered and Spring is here.

Thanks for sharing!! Brutus is my favorite!!

Em

9. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    So cute!
    I've always wondered, what does "flashy" mean in dog terms? I've never hada breed that used that term.

10. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Flashy just means with a lot of white on a fawn or brindle dog... Some have little white and some are more "flashy"...that's all!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by