update on coop dining room/walkway

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by trooper, Jan 15, 2013.

1. trooper

trooper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Staunton,Va
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] The first 3 photos are the inside of the room.This is where they are fed and their water is.There is more to do,but I have it where is will do until spring.So far it is working good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] These 2 pictures are the front and the back.AS you can see I have put windows in and hung (plastic temp) til I'm ready to start back on it.I am open to any opinions good or bad that is seen.It has been slow.a lot of materials are scrounged and this has been a blessing.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Trefoil

Trefoil Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2011
    I like the idea of a walk way/feed room, how about more pictures?

3. trooper

trooper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Staunton,Va

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here are a few pictures that I took as I went.I still have a lot more to do,but I have to stay in the good graces of the other half.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This is an area that They can get under in bad wheather.It goes under the walkway and continues under new part addition.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]These 2 pictures are where they can enter into each coop.The bottom picture is before I had put the roof on.You can see that I used pallets on the sides and the plywood came from the pallets.They were bins.3/4"4'x4'. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by