UPDATE!! On Eggs!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BirdBoy88, Aug 22, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Well everyone my first 3 sets of eggs are on day 15 and 14 and 4th set is on day 6 [​IMG]

Tori your eggs are doing great i candle last night and the first set you sent that were fertile are moving all around ( these eggs are on day 14 ) [​IMG]

And your second set you sent me they are on day 6 and the chicken eggs have veins with a little chick in them and i candle some of the button quail eggs the ones i could see through and i saw veins in each one i could see through so i no the rest are good as well and i saw veins in the coturnix quail eggs [​IMG]

Charlie your eggs are doing great to the bobwhites and pheasant eggs have chicks moving all around and the buff silkie eggs the ones that were fertile had chicks bouncing around in them [​IMG] ( your eggs are on day 14 ) [​IMG]

Lisa all your frizzle eggs are great the chicks are moving around like it's a party in there and t he one green NN egg that chick is bouncing around as well ( your eggs are on day 15 ) [​IMG]

Birthdays are right around the corner!!! [​IMG]

2. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Oh yay!!! [​IMG] I wonder why it's easier on them for me to ship to the lower 48 than the trip up here? [​IMG]

Keep us posted!!!! [​IMG]

3. Hi Mark! That's great to hear! Super job incubating!
    I can't wait to see how the chicks from the NN green-eggers turn out. I set 4 NN greenies the same day you set yours and 3 are growing.
    I'm expecting all blue and splash chicks, but who knows til they hatch.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Oh yay!!! [​IMG] I wonder why it's easier on them for me to ship to the lower 48 than the trip up here? [​IMG]

Keep us posted!!!! [​IMG]

I read that eggs going south and east do the best

North and west do the worse...havent got any shipped eggs yet, but they say the same is true for day old shipped biddies and i have got those from the northwest and every one was perfect on arrival.​

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Well considering I'm the furthest north and west from everyone, I'm screwed. [​IMG] BUT... now that I have chickies, I will be able to share with everyone next year... [​IMG]

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    WOW! It sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! That's wonderful! [​IMG]

7. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Well considering I'm the furthest north and west from everyone, I'm screwed. [​IMG] BUT... now that I have chickies, I will be able to share with everyone next year... [​IMG]

Put me on your silkie list!​

8. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Thanks everyone [​IMG]

I can't wait for this hatch to start happening. this will so exciting and i have all you to be there in all the excitement with me

a few more days to go [​IMG]

9. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    They will either fly by or really drag out! Good luck to you!

10. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Quote:Put me on your silkie list!

You bet! [​IMG]

Hey Mark... I know I sent you a picture of the mom, Elvis... white silkie... did I send you this photo of the papa? This is Bronson...

[​IMG]

He was UGLY as a baby... but he's throwing some nice babies... [​IMG] I'll have to take some photos of my 3 that yours should look like...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by