1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

update on late hatch!!! good news

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by kimt816, Feb 23, 2009.

1. kimt816

kimt816 In the Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    kernersville, nc
    just wanted to update on the eggs that were late hatching I have 13 new babies hatch happened on day 25 believe it or not and all are happy and peeping away !!!![​IMG]

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    That is GREAT!!! Aren't you glad you waited? You MUST post pics for all of us with our noses glued to our computer monitors! YAY!!!

3. Congratulations! I didn't follow your other thread... were your temps low? 2 days late! Wow! Hope for us all!!

4. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

WOW! Twenty-five days! That's great that you didn't dump them on the twenty-second or twenty-third day. Whatever made you stick with it?

5. kimt816

kimt816 In the Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    kernersville, nc
    i had two bator going on different hatch days and the second bator temp and humidity were terrible to maintain so when all chicks hatched from first bator i swapped them out they ran late and i was concerned on if they would hatch or not WIll try to post pictures my computer keeps kicking back thanks :>

6. noriko

noriko Songster

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    Congratulations! I know you supposed to wait till day25 and I know that's really hard too! I always like a happy ending! Good luck with your babies~~! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wonderful news!

8. Sissy

Sissy Songster

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    Great news.
    I hope I have the same good luck.
    and this is my day 18.

9. Chickapooh23

Chickapooh23 Songster

Jan 31, 2009
    Corning OH
    You are the poster girl for patiences (not sure that is spelled right).

[​IMG]:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy Congrats!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by