Update on my babies.

Cheri

Songster
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Dayton, TX
Ok since last week I have not been feeling good or the weather has been bad and I worried about my chickies forgetting me. Not so! Foggy crowed for me. Rowdy got up on their chair and (it is so hard to describe his crow) honked at me. Dan put some boxes for the girls and was worried that they wouldn't know what to do and they love them! They play hide and go seek. So today while I was there talking to them, a little Ancona came sat on the chair and chirped at me. Not a peep but a chirp! And my wee domineckers are looking so lady like! My first set of RIR pullets are now as big as my boys! I cannot get over the change in them for just a week. Rowdy is getting his big tail. It is so purty. Rocky wouldn't let a little dominecker eat so she went between his legs!
lau.gif
They still love me! Hopefully Dan can finish on the fence soon and we can let them run around the yard! Oh and the mulberry bush the dogs ate? It is coming back! And the little lady that I bought it from has another that kinda died and is coming back for me. For Free!! And she wonders why I come back to her. Well, that is about it for my chickies!

That's great to hear about the chicks and the bush! It seems when I get sick or just don't feel good I can go out to the hen house and whether they are chicks or grown hens, they'll do something to make me feel better. most of the time the make me laugh. I'm wanting an Ancona. I've ssen the in the McMurray book and I think they are so pretty. Hopefully I can get some next year.

Have A Nice Day,
Andi

Back
Top Bottom