Update on my business meeting today!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
  2. pricem11

pricem11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    Big congratulations Trisha!!!!!

Mark

3. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    AWESOME Just remember to come back here to visit occasionally, Now get out in the shed and get makin [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    Im happy for you.. now if I could just find something I love and make money at it..

Im clueless... [​IMG]

5. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Its a great feeling to love what you do.....I know, I feel that way about my job. It usually doesnt feel like work. Often in the middle of a lecture (I teach college chem) I think about how much I love my job and I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly! I know how you feel!

As my brother and I would say, High FiveTo You! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  6. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    That is awsome, congratulations and now get out to the soap shed and get cooking.[​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This is exactly the way everyone should try to live their life-doing something they love, making a living at it, even if it doesn't lead down the path to vast riches. You only have one life and I'm very happy you're content in yours. Congratulations! Your soaps are lovely.

8. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Trisha, That is awesome, I wish you could travel to MO and set up shop at some of our local fall festivals. Congrats to you!!!!!

9. buckbeak

buckbeak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Morgantown, PA
    Congrats! Excellent!

10. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    If I ever can get away from my house long enough I plan on traveling to craft shows and festivals to sell my stuff.

I really do love what I do and I know that a soap business would never make me rich but as long as I can pay the bills doing what I love to do then that's fine with me. I love the feeling I get when someone tells me that they love my soap. I love knowing that I'm helping people by showing them the difference in REAL soap as opposed to commercial soaps.

With all the orders I'm getting I've been making more soap and there are a lot of scraps that I cut off the bars. Big enough to were they can be used a couple of times and I'm going to donate a huge trash bag of soap to local homeless shelters. That'll just make me feel even better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by