update on my ebay problem

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Well I finally got a refund back of $45.00. Left a neutral. I wrote "Sent multiple emails with no replies. got a refund. Thank you". So yep. I will no longer be going back to them.

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Who is "them"? [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

FINALLY!!!! Took long enough!

4. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'm still waiting for a refund for some chicks I bought on eggbid 3 months ago. [​IMG] How long did this take you?

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:Did you file a dispute? If you did you could have escalated the claim [​IMG]

6. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Quote:Did you file a dispute? If you did you could have escalated the claim [​IMG]

that is if you used paypay to pay they are preatty good about getting your money back

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I been reading most of his feedback and a lot of people have said that if you win with the lowest price he wont ship. that's why he refunded me so quick.

8. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL

They're suppose to be sending me sexed pullets in March to make up for it instead of refunding...we'll see where I get...if I get nothing at least I learned from my mistakes!

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I hope things work. I am on another forum that is linked to an auction site. The members protect you like a big brother/sister, If someone messes with you then the whole forum joins in. There was one where this guy got scammed by a seller. The admin called the police and got the guys name, number and address. Found out he has done 3 years behind bars and has scammed before. He scammed someone out of $1,700! Well after the post the police got him and he promptly refunded the money and is suspended off the auction site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by