Update on my mom's pregnancy

th.gif
Just got a text, and there's only one!
woot.gif
They couldn't tell the gender, I guess this one is going to be like me and cross his/her legs and not let anybody know.
lol.png
We can't see how many fingers there are for sure, but my stepdad thinks he saw extras.

Quote:
lol.png
Nice...

I may only have five siblings, but I've helped my Mom raise my three younger siblings since I was 6, so I've been in your shoes. Heck, I still am slightly! I was nick-named "The little Mama", since I would change diapers, feed the little ones baby food, do extra chores, etc.
roll.png
So, I definatly feel your pain.
hugs.gif

Yey!
ya.gif

Ok.. I say yey! If you want... you can just stick the baby on a plane and send it to me
big_smile.png

Can you believe I've never even gotten to babysit??
A little kid at the barn keeps coming up to me and asking me if he can have stuff.. and I don't know how to say no
lol.png
But then there was my reces... He ACTUALLY straight out asked me for one of my reces!!!!
ep.gif
I said "I'm sorry, theres only one left" as I put it in my mouth..... (but actually there were 3
hide.gif
)

So I never saw the original thread... why are you upset about another sibling?? Comments here make me think chore level?? You know there is a fair and decent limit to work that should be put on one family member... and there are nice ways to let it be known you have too much to do
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom