1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

UPDATE ON THE RICHLANDS,NC SHOW!CANCELED ON COUNT OF SICKNESS!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by BackSwampGirl, Feb 5, 2009.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] I am so sorry about all of this.But we have sickness.And I have to cancel it.I did not want to ,but I don`t have no other choice.Sickness happens and we have no control.And I don`t want any hard feelings from anyone. I don`t and won`t know from day to day what it is going to hold form now on.My husband is very sickly and I can`t plan anything.He has Epilepsey and Neuropathy.We do thank everyone that has responded to our get together.But if anyone else can have it that time of the month,please go ahead with it.And don`t wait! I can let you know of soem of the people that was furnishing some of the stuff.,,,God Bless You All,,,Sandra and Preston,,,,Welcome at our place at anytime. If we are home. ( 910)-324-4518 Thanks so much,,,Sandra [​IMG]

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I understandmy mom has lupus and its hard sometimes. But thanks for the thought even if we can't have it there will be another time. I hope Mr. Preston gets better.

3. marytoast

marytoast Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Carthage, NC
    No problem. I will pray for you and your husband. We will just get it together some other time. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by