UPDATE: Phillip the Calf

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Bleenie, May 24, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Here's some Updated Pics of Phillip for everyone. Phillip is the little Brown Swiss calf that we almost lost at 2weeks old because he REFUSED to take a bottle. Thankfulyl I was able to find someone with a Nanny cow that happily took him right away, he's been with her ever since. He will be 3 months old at the end of May. Along wiht his Nanny he has a Horse, Sheep & Big Goat to keep him safe [​IMG]

These pics are from March 22nd:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And these are from May 12th:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    It's about time you updated! He looks like he's doing great! My little heifer is 3 months today!

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Yeah I know I should have done it sooner. we hardly go up to see him because the place is kinda far away. They just love him up there though and it's a "teaching" farm so all the kids really love him too. They've decided to let him stay until the middle of June so he's really gonna be a fat little guy when he comes back here.

I still havent decided what to do with him yet. I may have him cut and try to find a good pet home for him. He's handled alot so hes really friendly.

4. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    Awww.... he has a new mommy. He looks to be doing great! Man is he cute or what? Look at that face!! Thanks for the update.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by