UPDATE----Policeman Neighbours AlsationDog killd 4 of hens

IrishBoy

Songster
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
UPDATE

been a while since i have been on this, because i have been away at univeristy and have no internet in the house up there...

anyway .. the neighbour came down to our house and was very sorry about what had happened and left more than enough money to cover the costs .... i have decided this money will be used for next years eggs for incubation and the likes ...

So mum was collecting my brother from a night out last night and at 3 o clock this morning she see the dog wonder about, it always is, anyway .. then she heard 'MICE SWEEKING" but .. when she went up the dog had one of my chickens in it's mouth and 2 others dead .... anyway .. no one told me . they let me speep in ... but walked around the shed and found more bodies ... i feel so annoyed .. we are going to approach the man now .. but he is an ex police man and i know nothing can be done about it ! .... a boy was bit by his dog years ago and when the family apporcahed them they denied everything and because of his links with the police .. nothing became of the bite... HELP HELP HELP

Last edited:
You need to check your city laws but if it legal you can shoot the dog if the dog is on your property. I hope this helps. I am sorry about your hens.
hugs.gif

Dont allow his being an Ex police officer
to not report this or talk to him first then report.
But do report. after you talk to him that makes it
Official. and has to stay on the books.
Stand up for your rights.
thumbsup.gif

Looking at your userid and dialect you are using, I assume you are not located in USA.
What the laws are in -reland are, I have no idea. However. You should hav e some sort of recourse lagally that is.
Gun laws in Ireland? Livestock/poultry protection/ I haven't the foggiest.

Does your Mum have to go fetch your brother at 0300 very often?

MUM WON'T LET ME FILE A REPORT!
sad.png
........ i want that stupid dog Put down ... it's not the 1st time chickens have went missing around here ...

Sorry about spelling in previous post. I am using my blackberry this morning. Big fingers-little buttons-slow mind.

Quote:
well he was at a party ... we have seen the dog wondering around before , usually eating the cats food or something .. and pooping all over the lawn!

I'm allmost 100% sure that if a dog attacks a farmers livestock on his land .. including poultry then the farmwer can shoot that dog ... only thing is .. the police thing ... can you imagine what would happen .. the police are obviosly going to back him up ..

anyway .. went down with mum and he was not there but his daughter said he will ring or pop down later this evening when he is back ..

Quote:
my spelling is a mess .. i am so so annoyed i have lost all concept of grammer

Back
Top Bottom