update (preg. girl that passes out) c esection is scheduled for noon

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, May 20, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    She has been staying at the ronald mc donald house. she passed out again last night. so they tried inducing labor with the balloon in the servix(not sure what it is called) . they had to stop because ashely made them. they are trying toi decide weatrher to induce with drugs or just do a c section. I will post more when I know more

Ashley is now dialated to a 1-2 now fingers crossed she has the baby soon
    She is now having some mild back pains that are wrapping around to the front-

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I'm sorry to hear this. Mind posting the story again? I'm lost as to what's going on. Hopefully everything goes well soon!

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    I know it's not my place, but as much trouble as that poor girl is having just being awake and alert, I'm not sure how she'd handle labor, you know? I'm thinking it might be best to just do the section and make sure that Mom and baby are both fine. Thanks for updating us again. [​IMG]

4. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Ashley has been passing out alot. The first time hr brother found her face first in the middle of the kitchen floor. ambulance took her to the hospital. they sent her home. she has passed out sebveral moore times they have ran a ton of test which came out normal. her doctor wouldn't do anything. made her carry the baby. she is due next week. after passing out several more times decided to send her to galveston to stay at the ronald mc donald house so she is right by the hospital and can be monitored really close. she can not be left alone. she passed out again last night. I still haven't heard anything. I agree that a c section would probably be best in this situation. its up to the doctors. she is really tiny and has to hold he belly up when she walks. poor thing. the babies daddy has been awesome. he has stayed with her every minute since she started passing out.

5. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Is this your daughter?

I had this happen alot when I was pregnant....ran tests after tests...found out...My blood pressure would drop too low too quickly....very scary stuff...remembering you were at one place and then waking up in a hospital...I pray that they find out what is going on with her!

6. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    its not my daughter. this ismy cousins boyfreinds daughter.she is 17

7. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    Hope all goes well for them..... [​IMG]

8. patnjess

patnjess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    I had this happen from the beginning of my 2nd pregnancy. Turns out I had a bad heart arrythmia.

9. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Quote:Sorry for the confusion...

10. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    its ok. so much drama around here. My daughter is the one whos pap smear came back bad. with all the medical problems with my family i just want to go hide under the covers .

Last edited: May 20, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by