1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

UPDATE & REDUCTION! Breeder/Show Quality White Cochin Bantams FS - PA

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Hope0491, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Hope0491

Hope0491 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Hello!

We are downsizing and would like to rehome some of our white cochin bantams - they come from show quality stock and some of them have been shown. Breeders include Tom Roebuck, Jamie Matts, and Judy Gantt.
    They would be great for 4-H, as small egg layers or any other breeding/show project.

Discounts taken for 4-H and if you take multiple birds.
    We are taking best offer on all birds and would love for someone to take the whole flock!

Willing to take $25/bird (buyer covers shipping and box if needed)! These will go to auction next week if someone is not able to take them!

What's available:
    2 White Pairs and 2 White Trio's!

Please let me know if you have any questions and please email me for pictures: [email protected]

We are located in Wrightsville, PA - 17368.

Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  2. windyflat

windyflat In the Brooder

Oct 26, 2010
    Upstate NY
    sent you a pm

3. Goober1201

Goober1201 Chirping

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    Hi, I would love to take them, I live in apollo pa, how much for all of them?

4. hunter109

hunter109 Songster

Apr 22, 2011
    moscow ohio
    can you put some pics up

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Somebody is going to be getting some nice cochins!!! I live in Wisconsin darn!

6. hunter109

hunter109 Songster

Apr 22, 2011
    moscow ohio
    dang i live in ohio what no shipping

7. 2seth2

2seth2 Songster

Nov 6, 2011
    Reno,NV
    any still left?

8. Hope0491

Hope0491 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Hey Everyone! I am so sorry I never got any notification that there were posts on here and I've been away for work!

I do have one picture - I can take more if anyone wants them :) I'll PM the pic as I can't get it to attach!

They are all still available - if it's cool enough - I would be happy to ship! However, I do not have a box so buyer would have to provide a box.

Thank you!!!

9. Hope0491

Hope0491 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Bump for Updates & Reductions!! :)

10. Brechin

Brechin Songster

Nov 14, 2012
    East Bay, CA
    Questions! Would I be able to buy 2 hens? And how would I provide the box? I have never had to go through the shipping process before so if you could break down the prices for shipping plus a box that would be very helpful for me in making a decision. Also, how old are all of these chickens? Have they started laying? Have any of them gone broody? Sorry for all of the questions! But I am on a hunt for 1 or 2 broody hens from broody breeds (Silkies, Cochins, etc.) and so I want to be sure I get the right hen(s) to hatch out 4-6 eggs for me per year.

Thanks for putting up with all the questions! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: