UPDATE: The BYC "Official" Facebook Group has *600* members!

The Chicken Lady

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan
I just checked a few minutes ago, and as of today, 600 people have joined the BYC Facebook group since it was started last summer.
wee.gif

If you're on Facebook, and would like to see some of your BYC friends in "real life," click on the Facebook link in my sig line to visit the "official" BYC group and join. Once you join, invite all your chicken-loving Facebook friends.

Everyone is welcome -- it's just one more way we're working together to get the word out about BYC!

Wow, that's great!!!

Before anybody posts with the question / concern: The BYC Facebook's page is NOT a replacement for any of the things we do here. It is simply another way to help raise awareness of our wonderful hobby and try to convince others to get chickens and to join in the fun over here.

The Facebook group has a bunch of members, some that don't even have chickens yet. Heck, even one of my former bosses joined that doesn't have chickens (yet).
big_smile.png

ROFLOL!!

I just noticed that a good friend is a member. He is trying to talk his wife in to letting them get chickens in their backyard! This is great!!

Bil

Back
Top Bottom