*UPDATE* Women in the trade calendar

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by unionwirewoman, Jan 25, 2008.

1. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Hey all , I posted awhile back about a gal calling me to be in a calendar called "Montana women in the trades " . I just got the calendar today and finally figured out how to scan it on the printer and figure out how to put it up here . I hate getting my pic taken can you tell ?!! By the way , that is not my hard hat , I left mine in my other journeymans rig .[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Wow!! that is something to be proud of. An excellent achievement. It's a great picture too and I can read most of what is written on the side. Congratulations. [​IMG]

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Great pic! So how is it being a "calendar girl"

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] How cool is that!!! Very neat! You can keep that to show your GREAT GRAND KIDS [​IMG] [​IMG] (order more copies)

Edit to add: What month did you get?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  5. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing it.[​IMG]

6. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    That's so cool - high fives for participating in a project that shows real women and what they do. Congratulations! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Galaxie_Man

Galaxie_Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Marisa,
    Nice picture, certainly not the usual "girls of the trade" calender. You're not wearing a swimsuit! I know you and your SO are getting hitched, but.....uh, got any sisters? I have a 31 year old bud in the fire department thinking about settling down. If they're anything like you I'm sure he'd have no problem heading out to Big Sky Country to meet one or more of them. [​IMG]

8. homecatmom

homecatmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice picture and write-up! We have discussed our working lives before, but I only got to be in an inter-company commercial (very briefly...20 seconds) on women in the workforce. I'm jealous that I wasn't a "calendar girl"! [​IMG]

9. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Quote:Kinda embaressing actually...all the guys on the job were cracking jokes and my foreman kept laughing at me every time the guy told me to pose a certain way.[​IMG]

10. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    cool! good for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by