*UPDATE* Women in the trade calendar

unionwirewoman

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Kalispell , MT
Hey all , I posted awhile back about a gal calling me to be in a calendar called "Montana women in the trades " . I just got the calendar today and finally figured out how to scan it on the printer and figure out how to put it up here . I hate getting my pic taken can you tell ?!! By the way , that is not my hard hat , I left mine in my other journeymans rig .
he.gif

Copyof1-25-2008_001_1.jpg

Wow!! that is something to be proud of. An excellent achievement. It's a great picture too and I can read most of what is written on the side. Congratulations.
clap.gif

big_smile.png
How cool is that!!! Very neat! You can keep that to show your GREAT GRAND KIDS
gig.gif
gig.gif
(order more copies)

Edit to add: What month did you get?

Last edited:
Marisa,
Nice picture, certainly not the usual "girls of the trade" calender. You're not wearing a swimsuit! I know you and your SO are getting hitched, but.....uh, got any sisters? I have a 31 year old bud in the fire department thinking about settling down. If they're anything like you I'm sure he'd have no problem heading out to Big Sky Country to meet one or more of them.
love.gif

Nice picture and write-up! We have discussed our working lives before, but I only got to be in an inter-company commercial (very briefly...20 seconds) on women in the workforce. I'm jealous that I wasn't a "calendar girl"!
sad.png

Quote:
Kinda embaressing actually...all the guys on the job were cracking jokes and my foreman kept laughing at me every time the guy told me to pose a certain way.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom