UPDATED 3/12: More Coop pics..

Momagain1

Songster
8 Years
Feb 13, 2011
Central IL
the siding and the flooring/roof wont be done for at least another 2 wks..but its a start right??

Dh is working his grueling 77 hrs this wk..and he'll be able to work on it next wk..but hey; some friends came
over today and framed it all out!!!

10x10 all framed woohoooo!

Me025.jpg

Me026.jpg

Now this will be the run from the coop back to the field..about 250-300 sq ft..

Me027.jpg

ETA:

finally; siding up on two sides almost and 1/2 a roof lol...he is putting windows in as well..not sure
how..but he said he is...

79840_coop_0011.jpg

79840_coop_0020.jpg

ETA 3/12

all siding on -- one small vent up - more pics later..hoping to get the door on ..wind is 22MPH today..

79840_cooppooo_0021.jpg

79840_cooppooo_00111.jpg

Last edited:
You are moving right along girl! Looks great too!. Can't wait to see all the progress as it gets completed. Feed your friends good, they did a fine job...

Newbie in Screamer Al, :

You are moving right along girl! Looks great too!. Can't wait to see all the progress as it gets completed. Feed your friends good, they did a fine job...

Yep, fed n happy..even made pan cookies; choc. chip..they <3'd them!

Now they are off to their date night w/o kiddos...​

thanks all!

See those bricks all nicely put in a circle andthe ones by the wood pile (which we dont even NEED the wood; we have no fireplace lol) by the fence?

yeah I get to dig those up this wk so we can move the compost (the one by the wood pile)..
and the circle is for the herbs..so thats my job this wk!

now I gotta re-home it all once the run is up!

I think your coop is looking great! You must be getting really excited to see it taking shape. Your run is going to be an excellent size. Lots of room for lots of chickens!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom