UPDATED 6+ ~NOW 12+ silkie eggs to be shipped out Saturday.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Nov 20, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Since the girls have slowed down a bit I would like to offer smaller batches of eggs for all of you that dont want a whole bunch. [​IMG] You should get a mix of buff, black/blue/splash, cuckoo, partridge, and possibly a white or 2 but they are hit and miss now. I will include 1 or 2 extras. Just $25.00 includes priority mail with delivery conformation. I will take up to 4 orders for this offer. (dont want to go to far ahead incase they stop all together.) If you would like a set just post here and you can send paypal to:

[email protected]

Who doesnt need little fuzzy babies for christmas time!!!!

edited to add: eggs will be collected thursday and friday for the saturday order and then saturday and sunday for the next order to go out on monday etc.... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ANYONE? [​IMG]

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I can't yet, since Mom may not get me a 'bator for Christmas. She's waffling. And my current budget doesn't allow for one at this time.

I will be back in touch though!!

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Want to make it a whole dozen for $18? I've found it never hurts to ask LOL

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    No sorry I cant do that many. [​IMG]

6. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I am interested in some, how has the hatch rate been for yours that are shipped? That is all I am worried about as I am fairly new to incubating. Also, I just looked at your website and saw that you have cochins! I have been looking for some cochin hatching eggs for a long time, if you have any of them I would LOVE to have some even if fertility isn't proven yet

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    HI silkie. My hatch rate has been pretty good over all, but I did have someone last week that said they didnt get any to hatch. but all the others have gotten good to fair results. But as we all know theres lots of things that can go wrong. But My eggs always arrive in tact and in one piece. [​IMG] I am upping this offer to 12+ eggs to go out tomorrow (saturday) I can fill 2 orders if anyone is interrested just post sold here. First 2 people get them. JEN

8. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Never mind, I just reread, how slow am I?

Edited b/c I'm a little slow...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  9. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Jen is it possible to get only cuckoo eggs? (I do not care how many) I would like some but only in that color. Please let me know, I would need them to ship out Monday as I have other eggs shipping that day.

10. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Jen I'm wondering the same thing as Adam....any way to get just some cuckoo eggs...I'd be happy with just 3 or 4 to try to get one cuckoo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by