Updated chick pics...already have my velcro ones:-)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Bisqit&Gravy, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    So, I've had these guys 5 days now. Pretty sure the two frizzle looking ones are older than the others. They are bigger and have more feathers.
    I already have 1 that is velcro to me. I doubt my idea is correct but going from my experience with all my others chicks.......all the others that ended up being roos verlco themselves to me..haha. It will be interesting to see if that's the case again?? Same thing goes for my dogs, parrots, and the ducks I had. All the boys love me.

Here's some pics of them and speaking of veclro's roos, I had to add T-bone's pic:) OEGB that I hatched last year:)
    He's chillin on my arm.
    [​IMG]

Here's the chicks in the play pen while I cleaned their box out.
    [​IMG]

Here's the veclro chick:) It will try to jump out when I come in the room or when I leave them..hahaha. I had to stick an extra grate from a parrot cage over the top of the box just incase.
    [​IMG]

It's bad enough having chick fever but them I get the fever of waiting to see what they will look like:lol: Their little legs are so fluffy:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Ahhh! They are sooo cute! The roo is beautiful! I love seeing all the biddys!!!![​IMG]

3. mrsgibber

mrsgibber Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    Bolton, CT
    I love seeing these adorable pictures. Someday I'll be brave enough to start with such little ones.[​IMG]

4. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Gorgeous roo! I'm on TSC standby for more chicks, they're supposed to call me when they get there this afternoon. Here we go again!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by