1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Updated news

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Keshiaandadam, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Keshiaandadam

Keshiaandadam Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Looks like i will be going after all i have untill july 2nd to get all my things in order to everyone who wants chickens even if im not around my wife can take care of you right now i have so much on my mind i dojt like people being mad at me but thats life i guess you know the phone number

2. janramsey

janramsey Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2007
    Vilonia, Arkansas
    Ok I am nosey.....going where and why do you ahve to get rid of your birds.......LOL...they could be there when you return!!

3. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Andrew, Hate to hear this news, be safe and God Bless. Any idea how long you will be gone? Take care and Thank You, for what you do!!!

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Sorry to hear that you have to get rid of the chickens....can't your wife care for them? Please be safe over there....and know...we are ALL proud of you for serving our great country, and you and your family are in my prayers. GODs speed on a safe return home!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by