updated pics of MPC EE's 5 wks old

Whirlwind

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Tuttle, Oklahoma
Here are some updated pics of my EE's I got from MPC. They will be 5 weeks old on Sun or Mon. All are supposed to be pullets. It sure is hard to get them to stand still enough for a photo shoot.
smile.png

Tempi Copper
100_0539.jpg
100_0540.jpg

Arrow Chocolate
100_0545.jpg
100_0543.jpg

Bear Taffy
100_0544-1.jpg
100_0547.jpg

Sadie Cat
100_0566.jpg
100_0572.jpg

I sure love all the different colors of EE's you got.

My Rainbow Specials turn 5 wks on Monday as well. The box mine came in said they were hatched at 5 am on Mon, Sept 21st.

It still find it amazing that the chicks can hatch, are sexed, immunized (I paid for Mareks), put in a box and on a plane from Ohio to Seattle, road trip to my P.O the next day and all 26 they shipped are alive and well 5 wks later.

Thanks for sharing pics. Keep us updated please.

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ :

My Rainbow Specials turn 5 wks on Monday as well. The box mine came in said they were hatched at 5 am on Mon, Sept 21st.

It still find it amazing that the chicks can hatch, are sexed, immunized (I paid for Mareks), put in a box and on a plane from Ohio to Seattle, road trip to my P.O the next day and all 26 they shipped are alive and well 5 wks later.

Mine did not say where they came from, only said MPC on the box. No paper work , nothing.

So I did not know when they were hatched and just guessed on Sun or Mon. They did ship on a Mon. So do you think they hatched on monday too?​

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ :

who did you order your chicks from? I would LOVE to buy EE pullets!!! I don't know the guessing game
smile.png

Starla, I ordered them from My Pet Chicken. They had a special for 25 pullets. I got all EE's, 26 in fact.

These were the 8 I got to keep. I found good homes for all of the others. My son and I picked out 8 different looking ones so we might get a variety.

I must say they change so much. They dont look anything like they did as newborn chicks.

They say they only have a 90% gaurentee but so far I think all of mine are pullets.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom