Updated pics of the new babies

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by mochicken, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    I posted a few days ago when I got these three, here are a couple better pics.

Any idea of their breed? I was told black spanish but they are not black, was told on here some bronze is there. The dad is pictured last, not sure if its correct or not as the person I got the babies from sent it to me as Black Spanish but looks a little bronze like

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ColbyNTX

ColbyNTX Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Woods, TX
    bronze

3. Barredacauna

Barredacauna Out Of The Brooder

May 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    To me they look like wild turkeys... except the little black one who looks like a black spanish

4. Oghdoff

Oghdoff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    SE Texas
    Those look bronze to me. Although there is a critter in the pics that has black coloring, but not a real good shot. Lagerdogger could prob tell you the genetics of them if you had a pic of both the parents.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  5. Jocasta

Jocasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2011
    They look exactly the same as my bronze [​IMG]

6. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    The black one is their little chicken friend lol, she is the BSL chick that I put in there to train them to eat and drink. She is about to go back outside with her chicken friends which is too bad because she is absolutely in love with the turkeys lol they play all the time and she sleeps with them, she has showed them the ins and outs in the brooder and has even showed them how the cool kids set up on the roost lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by