1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

updated pictures of my bubba boy!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Nov 17, 2011.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Hey all. It's been awhile since I posted some pictures of Duckie. He molted and has more white in his feathering. I went to my mom and dad's today (I got married and moved out.. I had to leave my precious boy there [​IMG] ) so I took some pictures. They aren't the best pictures because I was in a bit of a hurry, but I am hoping to get more tomorrow. Also when I was taking pictures of Duckie, I had some pekins and a mallard starving for attention so they got their pictures taken too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Duckie's girls.. they aren't very fond of humans.. this is why I like to raise them myself from a very young age.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aflac, Fruitloops, and Petunia
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and Little Foot.. my handiquacked baby
    [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    All those photos and they are blocked on my work computer.... Im sure they are gorgeous- but I will have to wait to get home to be able to see them [​IMG]

3. TinkyFeathers

TinkyFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2011
    Awww they are sooo cute!!! I really want ducks [​IMG]
    He's a musocvy, right?

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Ducky, there are a ton of photos and of course Duckie looks handsome cuz it's Duckie [​IMG] my precious love of my life!!!!!

Tinky, Yes he is a Muscovy. You should get ducks! They are fun! I would suggest hatching them (if you can) or buying them really young if you want to be able to hold and cuddle them. I wish I could have got my pekins and those black muscovies as very young ducklings because they would all be as sweet as my drake. He is a real lover boy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

those are old just to show you he's sweet [​IMG]

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    sweet pics. [​IMG]

6. TinkyFeathers

TinkyFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2011
    Quote:Awwww that is way cute!!! I thought about hatching them this spring but I decided to just go with chickens for now because I don't have much room left and I reaaally want some babies from my current hens [​IMG] But someday I know I will have ducks! I don't know when or where! But it WILL happen! lol

7. chikky

chikky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    It's nice that he's so friendly. I got my calls as adults and they really aren't very friendly at all. One of the females will come over and nibble my hands/toes, but doesn't want me to touch her very much. Of course, they do know who finds the worms [​IMG]

8. kippy2

kippy2 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2011
    Those are some nice ducks!!!!!!!![​IMG]

9. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG] duckie...he is so gorgeous!!! And I think he knows it too!! They were so worth waiting to see as well.. Thanks for the updates!!!

I had never realised how small Littlefoot is!!

10. ChickInDelight

ChickInDelight Never an Empty Nest

Apr 27, 2011
    Browntown, VA
    What? You gave up your ducks for a husband???

We gotta talk!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by