UPDATED: post 2 = Way TOOOOO Many Cockerels - They need loving home. Bantam BLRW, Silkies, Cochins

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by ourlittleflock, Jan 25, 2012.

1. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    Way TOOOOO Many Cockerels - They need a loving home.

MAKE ME AN OFFER for 1 or how many you wish to get?

1. I have 2 Bantam BLRW I have been trying to hang onto them but when you hatch 1x girl, 4x boys things are just not working out.. they are roughly 7 months old and will continue to grow and color mature into about a year and half. They have been fighting that is why I am offering these two to a new home. I don't want them fighting.

2. I have 3 splash cochins.. they have wonderful feather footing and will be extremely nice with matured. They are 6 months old.

3. I have 1 white silkie, from Bobbi Porto.. He is a little dirty due to the rain we have been having.. nice little fellow

4. last but not least - I have 1 Silkied Serama. He is 8 months old.. He is a loving boy that needs his own little flock..

please pm with any questions. Local pickup only please, close to 28001 Albemarle, NC

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    will take 5.00 for each or make me an offer if you want more than 1 bird, except white silkie make me an offer on him.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  3. trinaschickens

trinaschickens New Egg

Feb 6, 2012
    I am interested in your cochins.I live in Salisbury, and can pick them up ASAP.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by