Updated swap thread!

My flock isn't giving me fertile eggs at the moment. I'm interested in doing some swaps. I swapped with some members on here a few years ago and it was fun. I need to update my list of what I have available to swap that folks might be interested in.

I recently made an egg swap with another backyard chicken member @BiggJohnn and it was so fun and rewarding! I have a dozen hatching eggs Bantam and Standards -all cross breed we are a backyard coop :) and I make soap in my free time! Anyone interested in some fun home made swaps? Let me know :) :) :)
That’s so cool that you make soap. We always go to farmers markets & buy all different kinds. What do you make your soap with, what kind of soap. That’s really cool!!

That’s so cool that you make soap. We always go to farmers markets & buy all different kinds. What do you make your soap with, what kind of soap. That’s really cool!!
farmers market junkies -right here!!! -hand raised!!-

I have to update my items available to swap list but am in search of Turkey eggs to hatch.

currently incubating my duck and EE eggs to test for fertility if it works out I may have some to swap.

Back
Top Bottom