*Updated w/ New Pics* What Sex Am I??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by IHeartCapnHook, May 10, 2009.

1. IHeartCapnHook

IHeartCapnHook Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    North Dallas
    I'm a new chicken owner and have very little idea what I'm talking about as you will see from reading. I'm just trying to sound like I know what I"m talking about :p

Then unknown white Silkies
    Silkie 1
    [​IMG]
    Silkie 2
    [​IMG]

Next are the Polish. All I know is they have sharp toenails and funky hair! They are both supposed to be pullets, too. They were born on the same week as the Silkies.
    The gold and black one has nasty nails and what looks like spur nubs on it's legs??? And the tail seems rather erect to be a hen???
    Elvis
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lastly we have Priscilla. Not the most photogenic, but you get the idea. She's not very pretty, but I think she is a she????
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your guesses!

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. MNmommy

MNmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    I have no answers for you but I just wanted to tell you I had named my polish elvis and priscilla too!!! very cute birds

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  3. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    The buff is definitely a male. I cannot see enough detail in the pictures of the White ones to tell.

4. IHeartCapnHook

IHeartCapnHook Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    North Dallas
    I put head shots of the chicks up for a closer look. Do these pictures show better???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by