upload picture space....

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by redhen, Aug 30, 2008.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hello...so i have FINALLY figured out how to upload AND post pics here....[​IMG]...lol....but what i'm wondering now is...why cant i fit more than like 8/10 pics in my upload page?....i keep having to delete my photos to make room for more pics to post..[​IMG]...is there a reason for this?..Wendy

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

You can read more here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=52145

But
    in general, related to your question: "Before you get too excited please know that this isn't a replacement for big image hosting companies like Photobucket . If you're looking to host a bunch of big images then BYC Image Hosting isn't your best solution (well, not until Google decides to invest )"

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    thank you Nifty-Chicken...i think that my pictures are to large or something...thats why they are taking up more of my upload space...[​IMG]...i'm just glad i figured out how to post pics...[​IMG]..thanks for the VERY fast reply!!....appreciate it...,Your ever-loyal BYC member..(trying to get bonus points with the boss..[​IMG]..)..Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by