Uploaded Pictures Question

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by SusanJoM, Aug 28, 2008.

1. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

What happens when my uploaded pictures exceed the space allocated to me?

If I delete a picture that has been uploaded, does the image get stripped out of the post(s) where that picture was included? Or does the image stay in the message?

Thanks.

Susan

2. SusanJoM

Quote:Okay, so I re-read it, and what I understand is that since I now have used 70% of the space allotted to me, when I need more space I will have to delete one of the earlier images, and then if someone goes to look at an old post that used that image, they will get a blank.....right?

Also, can you explain a bit more to me about the difference between using a thumbnail and an image?

Sorry to be slow at getting this, but....I'm old...[​IMG] [​IMG]

Susan

3. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

Yes when you delete your pic any post it is on becomes a blank photo. I'm not exactly sure about the thumbnail but I think its only depends on the size of the photo.

I would suggest if your going to put on alot of photos use a website like photobucket.

4. SusanJoM

Quote:Nix on photobucket, but I guess I can live with pictures becoming obsolete...

Susan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by