UPS speedy delivery.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Trollkiller, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Trollkiller

Trollkiller Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Lake Como, Fl. 32157
    I hope they were not expecting eggs.

2. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    HAHA she handled that better than I would have !

3. Trollkiller

Trollkiller Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Lake Como, Fl. 32157
    Quote:I have a feeling if there was audio it would not be safe for mixed company.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh Dear that was hilarious! I hope that guy got fired. It was all good til he got to the gate.

5. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    oh my goodness.. I want one of those cams. [​IMG]

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    goodness gracious. love the fact that she's obviously telling him she caught it on tape and he just takes off.

i am so grateful for my awesome mail lady and we have wonderful UPS & Fed Ex guys. they always make sure we have the package or if we aren't home, they put it under cover and in a dry, safe place. i appreciate them even more after seeing this atrocity!

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    My hubby works at the UPS and he said its unexcuseable and should be reported to his supervisor. Also he was appalled about the workers in the depo that they toss boxes around even its marked FRAGILE! He was upset about it and reported to his supervisor about it and from then on, it was not happening except a few times when a person had a bad day.

8. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Got a package in from Fed Ex last week. It was drizzling, so he put it in a plastic bag and left it in the driveway behind my truck. If he would have bothered walking another 15 feet or so, he could have left it on the covered front porch, or here's and idea-maybe knock on the door, and he could have handed me the package. We were right here in the living room the whole time, just didn't hear him drive up. Good thing I happened to walk behind my truck before leaving, or someone's Christmas presents would have been ruined. Some people...........

Paula

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I worked for UPS once.

I quit because of the way I was treated by supervisors.

Whenever I have the opportunity to send something, I ALWAYS do it via the USPS or FedEx

10. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    what is up with changing your avatar... I liked your other one.. I just recognized your posts.. LOL I know people from their avatar..

I think I will go and change mine LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by