Upstate NY New Chicken Farmer

johnobnavy04

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2016
Boonville, NY
Hi my name is Johnnie I'm from Upstate NY and this spring I am going to attempt to venture into the world of raising chickens. I have read forums on chicken farming so I'm Very exited about this. I will have plenty of questions my starting number of chickens is 10. I'm excited to meet you all please contact and message and please assist me. Thanks

Hi :welcome Johnnie

Glad you could join us here! The learning centre would be a great place for you to check out. It has lots of great articles on all aspects of chicken keeping. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new chicken adventures. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hi Johnnie and welcome to BYC. The learning centre is a good place to start, along with your state thread (just type your state in the search box). Theres also lots of threads on a whole range of topics and then there's us - the members. We are here to try and help in any way we can, so if you can't find what you are looking for, or simply want some reassurance that you are doing the right thing then get posting!

All the best
CT

Nice to meet you Johnnie, Welcome to Backyard chickens. Have you visited the Learning Center? It's the best place to start a chicken education.

Hello Johnnie!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Back
Top Bottom