Nikki

Hatching
12 Years
Nov 11, 2007
Duff, TN
hit.gif
sad.png
D.gif
Im new and Im Nikki. I posted earlier but now Im using the advice about how urgent this is. My chicken is a 2yr. old rescued Doc fighting chicken, wt.went from 5.5 down to approx.3 in last 5 weeks. he started hopping on one foot 5 weeks ago, now 6 days ago he is completly paralyzed in both legs (just legs, not nowhere else.) No injuries elsewhere. his behavior is completly normal(ive had him about 1yr.) He is eating,drinking, and even crowing all good.I dont know what is goining on unless his previous fighting days (well over 15mo. ago) has maybe caused him to have a stroke.PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE.He is my baby!! THANKS NIKKI
fl.gif
barnie.gif

I wish I had a simple answer for you but I do not and there is none...several things may have caused this and since he is a pet I feel the best advice I can give you is to get him to a vet . The vet can help him better by knowing all about the details of how he is housed...what kind of environment and feed and plants he has access to and all the details of how you keep him. The more info he has the better he can help you and it will save a lot of time if you write this all down beforehand.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom