Urgent Help In NW Georgia!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantammom, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bantammom

bantammom Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2009
    Rydal
    I am in a situation I am not happy with. I am in the process of a divorce which will be nasty soon - I have a flock of chickens that I love dearly, but where I am going, the birds cannot go. I would like to find a loving home for my babies.
    I have 2 bantam Dominique roosters who get along quite well, and a Dom. hen - she is laying when she feels like it...
    I have 3 buff ladies, all laying, one is the beautiful straight buff color and the other 2 are speckled with black.
    I hate hate hate to get rid of them, but I have no choice.
    I live in Bartow county, near Cartersville.

With the situation being what it is, I need to get out of this house as soon as possible. I just can't bear to leave my babies behind. I'm afraid he will do something to them.

Please help me!

Thank you [​IMG]

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have room- but I won't be making a trip down there for a few weeks. Are the banties and LF together? Could they be quarantined together?
    Are you wanting to sell them or just re-home them?

3. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Oh I wish I were closer but I am southwest Ga.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

bantammom, why don't you make this an auction/buy-it-now with FREE in the title and 0.00 as the cost? I think you'd get more response from it. Also, I have emailed the link to two folks I know on that side of town to see if they can help you out. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by